I'm having such a moment for hats right now. There are all these fictional situations playing out in my head in which I am doing something really cool or meeting some great guy, and everything is going my way because... I'm wearing the perfect hat for the occasion.
Now, I don't pretend not to be crazy on le blog, so just go with me on this. My brain frequently functions exclusively in vignettes in which things only make sense according to what I'm wearing. It doesn't make sense but neither does the popularity of boot cut jeans, so whatever.
Anyone else craving everything from beanies to wide-brim fedoras and sporty caps these days?
Shop the hats L to R, top to bottom:
- Local NY boutique Otte has that perfect black hat, for under $100
- Cozy and cool, the perfect warm beanie from Only NY.
- A Yankee's cap for sporty outings and weekend wear
- Channel Carmen San Diego in Kate Spade's camel wide-brim hat
- A cool cap if ever there was one, from Woolrich Woolen Mills
- To stand out and stay dry, a bold cranberry topper from Borsalino
- Alexander Wang's lux reversible (black / grey) cashmere beanie
- The perfect eggplant Rag & Bone floppy brim fedora
- This Topshop neon beanie to electrify any look