It's a bittersweet day for me in New York City - my last day of NYFW. It's been an amazing season, and I'm overdue to share my experiences with you. I'm hoping to round up a diary post for you (like last season - but with more photos), and will set aside some time to work on it this weekend!
In the meantime though, I've been cultivating a little playlist for this chilly (but by no means freezing) winter season we're having. It's a mix of indie, cozy and sweet songs compiled over a few weeks - with much help (as usual) from friends near and far.
The Wintery Mix
1. Couer d'Alene - The Head & The Heart
2. Fire - Yukon Blonde
3. Somebody That I Used To Know - Walk Off The Earth
4. Too Insistent (Trentemoller Remix) - The Do
5. Seperate Lives - Diego Garcia
6. Brooklyn - Theo Katzman
7. Jolene - Dolly Parton
8. Beggar In The Morning - The Barr Brothers
9. 1957 - Milo Greene
10. Water - Yukon Blonde
11. Beduin Dress - Fleet Foxes
12. Lost In My Mind - The Head & The Heart
13. Bloomington, IN - Netherfriends
14. Port of Call - Beirut
15. Called To Tell You - Theo Katzman
16. Call Me Al - Limousines
17. Something Good -Evan P. Donoahue
To listen to the mix on Grooveshark, clickity-click right HERE.